Another day, another beach trip for Julia Barretto! The actress recently concluded a quick beach getaway where she stayed in The Bellevue Resort located in Panglao, Bohol. We all know that Julia's a nature girl at heart and based on her IG posts of the trip, it looked like she enjoyed some relaxing downtime while soaking in the sunshine and ocean breeze.
Despite her vacay being short but sweet, Julia never fails to make it a chic and stylish one. Keeping a laidback vibe to her looks, her OOTDs comprised of oversized and form-fitting pieces, while also bringing a pop of color from time to time.
Keep reading below where we round up Julia’s Bohol vacay-ready looks!
1. Julia is proof that you don’t need to compromise your style for comfort. For her airport look, she stuck to neutrals in an oversized white shirt that pairs nicely with khaki cargo pants. Underneath her white shirt was a brown halter top that stays in line with the overall neutral aesthetic. Her footwear of choice also includes both color elements of her top and bottoms, and just brings the whole look together!
2. The actress kept it simple as she wore a figure-hugging long black dress for her beach-side dinner ensemble. The dress was obviously the star of the night as Julia kept her accessories at a minimum, wearing only a pendant and gold watch.
3. Here, Julia dons a matching set in the cutest shade of yellow. We’re obsessed with the ribbed detailing and ruched sides that elevate it from your average coords. To finish off her look, she adds a green flower clip from her brand The Juju Club to keep her brown locks back.
4. Just like a little black dress, a little black swimsuit is another wardrobe essential everyone needs. Take it from Julia as she sports a simple black one-piece and adds an oversized shirt over it as a cover-up. Add a pair of white sunnies plus a grey cap and your effortless beach look is complete!
5. While rainy days can happen on vacation, Julia didn’t let that dampen her mood! As she enjoys some local ice cream, the 25-year-old wears a black-and-white striped crop top paired with black trousers. Following the monochromatic theme, she’s seen carrying a black tote bag, also from the Juju Club!
6. For her OOTD to fly back home, she opts for another comfy ‘fit for the plane ride. This time, we see Julia in an oversized pink shirt and denim shorts combo with the same Juju Club cap.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!