Whenever you feel like you have "nothing to wear" or you're in a rush, one would usually reach for a dainty dress. There's something about it that instantly makes you feel put-together and cute. Plus, it saves time and energy since we don't have to mix and match clothes. One celeb who also loves wearing dresses is Julia Barretto. If you scroll through her IG grid, you'll notice that she owns a bunch of frocks in different colors and styles. She wears them literally everywhere, from nights out to beach trips.
Ahead, we rounded up all the times Julia Barretto will convince you to wear dresses:
1. An off-shoulder dress looks good in photos and IRL. It highlights your collarbone and your shoulders!
2. Julia seems to be a fan of Bridgerton-esque empire-waist dresses. After all, they're elegant, flattering, and best of all, forgiving! TBH, they're perfect for food trips.
3. Julia looked positively radiant in this zesty yellow apron dress.
4. Looking elegant as ever, Julia styled a neutral dress with a matching pair of neutral slides for a coordinated look.
5. Of course, a wardrobe won't be complete without a trusty LBD.
6. We're calling it: puff-sleeved dresses are here to stay!
7. Pink and red make for a pretty color combo.
8. In case you haven't noticed yet, Julia has a huge collection of white dresses! She loves wearing them on casual days, pairing them with some comfy slides or sneakers for an effortless look.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!