It's no secret that Julia Barretto has an affinity for neutrals. She may dip into color here and there, but she always goes back to timeless hues and cuts. Her current penchant? A white dress. It's a modern essential that can take you from day to night! Whether you spruce it up or dress it down, you'll always look fresh and classy in this closet must-have. See for yourself—let Julia's OOTDs prove just how versatile this garment is!
6 Fresh and Classy Little White Dress OOTDs, As Seen on Julia Barretto
1. Fête in style by swapping out black on your next night out. Take it from Julia who was ultra-dazzling in her custom-made mini-dress by Russel Cardero to ring in her 25th!
2. While wearing white to the beach may seem like an obvious choice, follow Julia's lead and elevate your white dress by opting for a silky slip. Not only will it accentuate your figure, its subtle sheen will also make you stand out in the sea of stylish sun-seekers.
3. The 25-year-old actress donned an ankle-length empire cut white dress during her visit to the celebrity-favorite The Vineyard at Tanauan. She looked totally sweet and simple, but definitely not plain and ordinary! She accessorized with a dainty pair of studs and her Bulgari Serpenti watch. Such a timeless 'fit!
4. A low-key way of baring a bit of skin is by going for an off-shoulder neckline. Julia looked so fresh in this all-white number!
5. Comfy can definitely be chic! Opting to dress down her LWD, Julia threw on an oversized button-down, slid into her boots, and wore a cap for this cool girl airport look.
6. Julia scored every girl's dream white dress when she got her hands on this eyelet maxi dress. It's dainty with a touch of hubadera, and can be easily dressed up or down depending on your mood. Pair it with strappy stilettos or do as Julia does and wear it with your favorite sneakers. We love the pop of color from her lavender V-12 Veja kicks!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!