It’s no secret that Jinkee Pacquiao is an avid traveler, what with the socialite visiting a new destination each month. This time around, she found herself enjoying the clear skies and sunshine of Bali, Indonesia. Accompanied by her husband Manny and sister Janet, the family stayed in several luxury resort accommodations throughout their trip, such as The Mulia and The Apurva Kempinski. As always, Jinkee packed a stunning designer wardrobe perfect for a quick summer getaway in the popular locale. Keep scrolling to see all her stylish looks below!
LOOK: Jinkee Pacquiao’s Designer Vacation Outfits in Bali
1. Before taking a dip in the pool, Jinkee wore her printed Versace one-piece swimsuit together with high-waisted pink shorts for a chic pre-swim look. She added a pair of Dior sunglasses and a Prada hat to protect her face from the sun’s harsh rays and slipped on a pair of purple Hermès Oasis heels.
2. Jinkee proves that a pajama-style top can be instantly spruced up when styled with the right pieces. As seen here, the socialite pairs her pink Dior button-down together with classic white pants. She chose to carry her brown Hermès Birkin Cargo purse and slid into some neutral-toned heels to complete her casual yet chic Sunday OOTD.
3. You can never go wrong with a floral dress! Whether it be for a laidback OOTD or a dressy ensemble, florals are a versatile closet staple that work for any occasion. Case in point: Jinkee in a drop waist style frock featuring an all-over flower pattern.
4. Jinkee looks so fresh in a second floral number, perfectly pulling of this multi-colored baby doll dress with long sleeves.
5. There’s no better time to sport bright, summery colors than when on a tropical vacation. Just take it from Jinkee who chose to wear a vibrant pleated yellow Aje frock with an asymmetrical bodice from thanks to its side cutout. Going for a yellow-on-yellow look, she wore her Dior Dway slippers in the same hue as her dress.
6. A quick Starbucks run found the socialite donning another pajama-themed ensemble, this time going for a checkered Dior set which she wore over a simple white tee. Staying in line with her casual look, Jinkee opted to wear a pair of fluffy Hermès Oran sandals that finished off her elevated sleepwear OOTD.
7. Wearing the same style formula as before, Jinkee wore another pajama set, this time in a blue one from Fendi with a neutral top underneath. On her feet were the same fluffy Hermès Oran sandals in pink.
8. Here to convince you to try wearing multiple colors at once is Jinkee who’s poolside outfit is anything but ordinary. We love how she paired her pink tank top with a pleated skirt from Versace that features purples, blues, greens, and pinks, and edged with black lace. Adding one last touch of color to her OOTD are her trusty purple Oasis sandals.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!