A penchant for all things designer seems to run in Jinkee Pacquiao’s family! Besides her two daughters, Mary and Queenie, who are both budding stylistas with an already enviable luxury collection in their teen years, another member of the clan who we’ve spotted wearing lavish ensembles is Jinkee’s twin sister, Janet Jamora.
The duo is frequently seen wearing coordinated OOTDs, most of which are—you guessed it—from the most prominent luxury fashion houses. Below, we run down the sisters' most recent designer looks.
Jinkee Pacquiao and Janet Jamora’s Coordinated Designer OOTDs
1. Coordinated OOTDs don’t necessarily mean wearing exactly the same thing. It can also pertain to similar elements in your outfits. Case in point: Jinkee and Janet both donning jean shorts, open-toed footwear, and Celine Cabas tote bags in different patterns.
2. During Jinkee’s recent trip to Bali with her husband Manny, Janet tagged along with them to visit the sunny locale. While taking a dip in the clear pool of The Apurva Kempinski Bali, the duo both sported Versace maillots and dark sunnies.
3. Both in varying shades of pink and fuchsia, the sisters completed their looks with their go-to sandals, the Hermès Oran, in different colors.
4. Speaking of similar color palettes, the two women were seen yet again in matching shades of red and white. Here, Jinkee clad herself in a white t-shirt and Gucci midi skirt combo, while Janet went with an effortless gingham dress.
5. Bright-colored tees are a no-brainer for a lazy day. Check out how Jinkee opted for a vivid orange shirt while Janet went with a vibrant green tee. Of course, no outfit is complete without accessories, and the sisters finished off their looks with chunky designer sandals and arm candies.
6. Following the same style formula, Jinkee and Janet were both seen garbed in classic white logo tees and dark fitted bottoms. While Jinkee opted to step into a pair of Gucci sandals, Janet slipped on some blue sneakers.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!