A few months after jet-setting to the city of Seoul, Jinkee Pacquiao is back to the Korean capital with another glamorous wardrobe! Alongside her family including her stylish twin Janet Jamora, the Pacquiao matriarch layered up for the South Korean winter in the chicest ways possible. Ahead, we pin down Jinkee’s designer-tagged OOTDs in Seoul that’ll keep even our style inspo boards warm.
LOOK: Jinkee Pacquiao’s Chic Designer OOTDs in Seoul, South Korea
1. You can’t go wrong with sweatsuits at the airport! Jinkee certainly knows this as she cozied up for her four-hour flight in a head-to-toe Celine look, featuring a wool-and-cashmere set from Celine, the brand’s baseball cap, and a snazzy pair of laced-up boots. Her belongings are also carried in style, thanks to her Hermès Kelly and a Dior-Rimowa suitcase as her carry-ons of choice.
2. First stop: the streets of Seoul. The socialite went in a winter-appropriate layered route for her jaunt around town, wearing a hooded sweatshirt from Louis Vuitton and a long dark trench coat, which both make a neat complement to her Chanel quilted leather biker boots. Serving a pop of color is her favorite Hermès Kelly bag in a mint green touch.
3. Nature’s winter shades might lean more onto the toned-down side, but your outfits don’t have to be! Take a page from Jinkee's book, who sported a monochromatic purple ensemble, topped by a faux fur coat from vegan New York City label Apparis.
4. Puffer jackets can be chic, too! Jinkee plays on the magic of color-blocking with a pastel pink vest layered over a red knit. To match her outerwear’s inner lining, she donned a full brown skirt and a pair of boots in a lighter shade. Let’s not forget the cameo of her staple Hermès Kelly, now in a compact size.
5. Celine makes another appearance as her comfy hooded sweatshirt, with its logo in a rainbow gradient. For extra warmth, Jinkee bundled up in a wool oversized red coat from Italian fashion house Max Mara, while she held onto another piece from the Hermès Kelly line, this time in its classic alligator skin iteration.
6. Autumn colors shifted into the winter season for this Jinkee ensemble, as browns and mustard yellows are paired well with the cold weather. With her striped turtleneck and double-breasted trench cinched in the waist by a belt, she carried a Kelly in a lighter brown shade.
7. Cozy chic is the motif for her holiday shot, as she spent her pre-Christmas with a Christian Dior knit turtleneck in its red, white and blue shades, a different spin on the usual knit. (And yes, spot that new Kelly on hand!)