Aside from the fact that her family went along with her husband for his next boxing match, it seems like Jinkee Pacquiao came prepared when she arrived in the City of Angels with all of her Instagrammable designer ‘fits. If anything, her chic style combos prove that a designer item doesn’t automatically make you look “expensive” but they’re versatile fashion pieces that you can easily incorporate to your travel outfits. From her sporty athleisure looks to elegant formal attires, Jinkee is also never afraid of trying on some color in the most polished way.
Below, we round up all her vibrant OOTDs in Los Angeles that we're obsessed with so far:
1. You might think bright green is such a hard color to wear. But take a look at Jinkee wearing this matching Louis Vuitton top and bag with light brown culottes, as she just transformed what could’ve been a formal ensemble into a casual ‘fit!
2. Who said pairing a monochrome athleisure with a sun hat won’t go well together? Jinkee made sure to balance out her hot pink sporty look with the lighter shade pink of her hat while still sprucing it up by wearing a dainty necklace and gold rings.
3. Jinkee looked absolutely beautiful in this patterned sundress. She styles this cute look with her tiny Christian Dior tote bag for that pop of red against the earthy colors of her flowy dress.
4. The key to looking fresh and elegant is to find the perfect colored romper that’s a breeze to put on in case you need to wear something formal while travelling. For Jinkee, she puts on her mauve purple Prada romper with glittery silver heels.
5. Since it’s still summer in the US, Jinkee pulls off this sheer, pastel yellow patterned dress with matching wedges that’s perfect for you to easily feel the cool breeze while you’re out and about. She then completes her fun look with a muted pink bag from Dior.
6. Similar to her previous look, she played around with another pinkish purple monochrome OOTD with a pastel yellow mule. On top of this cute, sporty ‘fit, she wears a multi-colored cap and a matching Fendi bag to tie in all the colors together!
7. Every woman needs a vibrant mini dress in their closet especially when you’re not sure what to wear for a casual errand, date, or in Jinkee’s case, an afternoon stroll. She throws on this mustard yellow dress that could also double as a cover up for the beach.
8. Some say colorful jeans are too early 2000s for it to make a comeback now, however, we think it’s worth another try. Take a look at how Jinkee styles her light pink high-waisted wide pants with a striped top from Chanel. So casually chic!
9. We’re in love with this playful dress! The highlight of this ‘fit is definitely the diagonal off-shoulder cut and the white Fendi bag against the shades of pink, blue, and green. What makes this look extra fairytale-like is her choice of pastel heels.
10. Here’s another neutral-toned Dior bag that she intentionally paired with her nude joggers. Plus, she even matched her knitted Louis Vuitton red striped top with white Louis Vuitton kicks! If you’re looking for a way to style a red piece, her color combo in this ensemble is a flattering way to start with!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!