There’s almost nothing that really beats a neutral outfit’s elegance. Admittedly, it’s a versatile color we’re all comfortable putting on, dress up or down, then head to conquer the day. We’ve seen it worn time and time again by our favorite celebrities, and just like Jinkee Pacquiao who never fails to astonish us with her stylish OOTDs (whether they're in vibrant colors or not) as she supports her husband on the sidelines.
That said, it's a given that Jinkee will always take it up a notch with the basics. At this point, she might as well be the queen of designer ‘fits when it comes to travelling abroad. However, now that she’s back home, we can revisit all her sophisticated neutral-colored looks during her previous trip in Los Angeles.
Below, we round up all her most Instagram-worthy neutral OOTDs for you to take inspo from (or gaze at, we won’t judge!)
All of Jinkee Pacquaio's Neutral Designer OOTDs in Los Angeles
1. Summer in the U.S. means pulling off a laidback look is the way to go! For Jinkee, she made sure to wear a off-white tank top, athleisure shorts, and chunky sneakers. Lastly, she ties it all together with a gold watch.
2. If there’s one thing we love about travelling is the excuse to wear hats when window shopping! Jinkee chose to accessorize with her nude Louis Vuitton bucket hat and a Mini Dior Book Tote bag. We’re definitely swooning over this white monochrome look!
3. You can never go wrong with a nude-colored athleisure set. Her black snapback and gold bangles keep the look youthful yet chic.
4. Here’s an outfit that’s perfect for a stroll at the beach, though in Jinkee’s case, she wears a basic white tee and levelled it up by pairing it with a Fendi pencil skirt, a Louis Vuitton cap, and Hermès Oran sandals as she enjoys the sun by the pool.
5. Similar to the previous nude ensemble earlier, Jinkee sports yet again another white monochrome look but this time, she dressed it up. This semi-casual OOTD could have been just another athleisure set but with her Louis Vuitton bag and Hermès Oran sandals, Jinkee transformed it into something more elegant.
6. Don’t let the heat stop you from wearing all-black! Just make sure to sneak in some color to spruce up your monochromatic ‘fit. Jinkee does it by putting on gold and neutral-colored accessories.
7. We all know how much Jinkee loves Louis Vuitton and Hermès. For this look, she did another designer OOTD combo with a white fitted tee, loose monogram trousers, and black sandals. Such a classic color scheme!
8. Can’t decide what to wear when wearing a flowy dress? The celebrity mom pairs her Louis Vuitton white dress with white and chunky Chanel kicks for a comfy yet polished touch.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!