Jessy's wardrobe was a perfect balance of simple, sultry, and chic. No one can rock a swimsuit as well as her, and this trip proved that she only needs a minimal slew of accessories, if any at all, to complete her seaside ensembles. Chart all of them below!
LOOK: Jessy Mendiola's beach outfits in Boracay
1. First up, the 29-year-old star slipped into a flowy tie-dye dress that perfectly went with her sapphire necklace and rings. Her rosy cheeks and lippie had her glowing even more.
2. Jessy then took a dip in the pool wearing a figure-flattering orange one-piece. To go with the warm tones of the swimmie, she wore a gold ring, and a couple of studs on her ears.
3. In one of her layouts with Luis, she donned a sleek satin maxi dress in a deep shade of navy blue. The sheen of the frock beautifully contrasted with the blazing orange tones of the Boracay sunset.
4. Going for a more neutral motif this time, Jessy threw on a nude-toned puff-sleeve top with a matching pair of high-waisted shorts. Aside from a stack of necklaces, she had a beaded bracelet on, which subtly coordinated with Luis'.
5. Evenings by the shore call for easy-breezy ensembles that are dressed up just enough. For her dinner date, Jessy went for a fuss-free mint green halter and tied back her tresses.
6. Last but not least, the actress was looking as gorgeous as ever in this moss green bikini. We can also catch a sight of the whale shark tattoo on her forearm in this mirror selfie. Love!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!