Jess Wilson has gone for a merry spin 'round Italy to soak in some sun and, as expected, she did it in excellent summer style. Slate gray skies haven't infected other parts of the world just yet! We're reveling vicariously in her looks as we shiver in Manila's torrid rainfallâ —here, we invite you to do the same and glean inspo for your next sunny jaunt abroad.
1. Jess was actually in town to attend a beautiful garden wedding. This soft, storm blue wrap frock is chic, comfy, and versatile enough to be your go-to guest attire and even transition into a tour-happy OOTD the next morning.
2. Ever heard of a wine resort? Now we can't stop thinking about it. Jess complements Altarocca's stucco facade with butter-hued linen trousers and a second-skin peach camisole.
3. No better zebra stripes to wear than this cool Olivia von Halle number.
4. If things have come down to picking your own vegetables for dinner, the chore's got to be done in bloom-dusted periwinkle cotton, a Clyde ribboned straw sun hat, and white Birkenstocks.
5. Do as the Romans do and match the historic Pantheon in couply-chic matching tans and taupes. Throw in a dash of lilac, too.
6. Yep, she also owns this Insta-famous frock! We're waiting for a cousin twinnin' photo with Belle Daza, who roamed Los Angeles in the exact same PS Officiel piece.
7. The trip's not over yet! Jess is off to Holland and then Germany, but she didn't leave Umbria without a pre-departure snap in this sweet little pink dress.