Got nothing to wear? Take a page off content creator Jaz Reyes' style book and invest in chic coords! The structured set can take you from day to night, from casual hangouts to more formal affairs, with minimum swapping of layers and accessories. It's a versatile ensemble that will keep you looking polished and put together. Plus, since it's already a full 'fit, it will save you the trouble of choosing what garment goes best with which. Fashionable and functional—sweet!
What's more, Jaz' modern take on the power suit is youthful, fun, and feminine while still exuding a woman on a mission vibe. Glean ideas and take style notes from the low-key hubadera's 'fits.
LOOK: 8 sophisticated coords looks to cop, as seen on Jaz Reyes
1. This light tweed cropped blouse and midi skirt set from Love, Ara is a must for every closet for its timeless hue and cut. We love how the pop of gold from the buttons adds a luxurious feel to the classic ensemble.
2. For a summer-ready lewk, mix up your power suit by opting for a bikini top under your blazer. Keep it within the same color palette to maintain that polished look—just like what Jaz did in a Pomelo Fashion set and an Eighth Mermaid top.
3. Keen on showing off your gams? Try a shorts set instead! Jaz looked pretty in pink in delicate blush coords from Pomelo Fashion.
4. It's all in the detail. We love the tastefully placed cut-out of Jaz' plaid cropped top. Paired with a high waisted skirt, she absolutely looked très chic.
5. This dainty pastel coords she snagged at Lazada embodies the attire's versatility. Whether you wear it to the board room or to brunch, you will totally look stylishly in place.
6. A figure hugging pencil skirt is already extremely flattering as it is, add in a low side-slit and you have hit the holy grail of power skirts.
7. Spice up the classic blazer and skirt pairing by picking patterned fabric. The large graphic checks in this Monki coords is striking yet not overwhelming.
8. Don't be afraid to think outside the box when styling your sets. In choosing to leave the buttons opened, Jaz created a new, sultrier look using her purple set from Pomelo Fashion.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!