Tour the Big Apple in sensible style like Janine Gutierrez who, despite looking great in pretty much anything, chooses to pare down when jetsetting 'round the globe. If you're the type who craves effortless chic when on the go, scroll through her New York OOTDs here!
1. First up: this fuss-free denim on denim 'fit accented with lucite-heeled black boots and a mini monogrammed Gucci Dionysus bag!
2. Still figuring out how to pull off the statement headband trend? Janine's answer is simple—just match your plush velvet Bondi Studios piece to an equally emerald wrap top under a cool checked blazer.
3. Another very current thing she's rocking is the satin slip skirt. For an easy way in, grab a sweet pink hue and pair with a white bandeau and your trusty Converse.
4. Instead of the usual basic black tee or tank, don a one-shouldered option. It's fun, cute, and helps ward off the climbing city heat.
5. A textured white knit pullover and jeans combo appears especially polished when cinched at the waist with a smooth black leather belt. Logo not necessary.