While we may be well into December already, there's always, always time for a trip to the beach. Janine Gutierrez, for one, just flew to the pristine paradise of Boracay a couple of days ago with her sister Max. While the actress was primarily there for a little mall show guesting, she made sure to maximize her sojourn by soaking up as much sun as possible. It was also a prime opportunity for her to wear all the cute vacay OOTDs she had stocked in her closet.
Swipe through Janine's full lookbook below, and we guarantee you'll be yearning for a flight to Boracay, too, soon.
LOOK: Janine Gutierrez's Beach OOTDs in Boracay
1. Without wasting any time, Janine and Max threw on their swimmies and hit the sand immediately after landing. The 30-year-old actress opted for a classic black two-piece by Boom Sason and wore it with a baseball cap from hardware company Pirelli.
2. Lounging by the pool never looked this good! On this day, Janine slipped into a strapless tie-dye frock that totally hugged her figure in all the right places.
3. Off to the opening of The Shoppes at Station B Mall, the star donned a yellow striped wrap-dress from Charina Sarte. Worn with black strappy heels, it was the quintessential summer OOTD!
4. When it was time to kick back and relax at Crimson Boracay, Janine went for a neon green 'fit with her triangle bikini and quirky patterned mini skirt. It was a good switch-up from the usual neutral-toned suits!
5. But, of course, a white two-piece is still a go-to for a reason. Here's Janine proving our point with a sun-kissed poolside snap.
6. On her last day in paradise, Janine busted out an adorable baby pink Boom Sason coords set. It was a classic two-piece that came with a pair of high-waisted shorts. We want a set, ASAP!
Learn more about Janine's favorite fashion finds by watching our video below: