Living in a tropical country has its perks: For one, we don’t have to worry about leaving our summer staples behind since it’s practically sunny all year-'round! And while our cute summer dresses, skirts, and crop tops we’ve amassed over time can be worn on our day-to-day outings, these pieces particularly get a spotlight when going on a seaside vacation!
Just take it from Jane De Leon and her enviable dainty wardrobe! The actress—whose highly-anticipated Darna series is about to start airing soon—has the cutest beach-ready ‘fits that are sure to inspire your own vacay OOTDs! If you’re looking for some outfit inspo for your next trip, look no further! Below, we list Jane’s double-tap-worthy that screams summer!
LOOK: Jane De Leon’s Cute and Dainty Summer-Ready OOTDs
1. If there’s one takeaway from Jane’s OOTD, it’s that less is more! The actress proves that all you need is a cute dress for a beachside dinner as she donned a light-green, gingham dress. She even skipped on wearing any jewelry and instead opted to tuck a flower behind her ear.
2. Gingham seems to be Jane’s go-to print to wear as she was spotted in another one that made for the perfect R&R outfit! To complete her look, she added a wide brim hat to shield her face from any harsh rays.
The Best Hats to Bring to the Beach, According to These Celebrities
3. A cover-up needn’t come in the usual form! Case in point: Jane sporting a dark-wash denim jacket that added an edgy touch to her summer OOTD.
4. An Instagram-worthy outfit can be as easy as throwing on a crop top and maxi skirt! Here, Jane has perfected summer dressing as she sports her own version of this no-fail outfit combo with a white tube top and flowy maxi skirt.
5. If we’re being completely honest, sometimes we just want a no-brainer outfit to slip on and call it a day! A quick fix for this sartorial dilemma is a stylish coordinate set. Take a look at Jane’s bright orange polka dot outfit that also channeled the actress’ inner hubadera.
6. Nothing says fresh like an all-white OOTD! A little white dress such as Jane’s puff-sleeved number is a closet staple that you won’t regret packing with you on any vacation.
7. If you’re drawing blanks on what color palette to go with, it’s always a good idea to stick to earth tones! If you're posing against nature, you'll fit right in!
8. You can do no wrong with a summer-ready outfit like a floral dress! In Jane’s case, a neutral frock covered in sunflowers is her take on this classic wardrobe essential.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!