While we all wish we could drop whatever we’re doing and hop on a flight to a picturesque European destination, most of us will have to make do with living vicariously through our fave celebs going on their swoon-worthy holidays. One of the celebs who recently fueled our wanderlust is Iza Calzado! The actress was spotted in Mallorca, Spain along with her hubby Ben Wintle, and she wore the freshest OOTDs while enjoying a sunny vacay.
We’ve rounded up all the chic looks she wore below during her trip. Keep on scrolling!
Iza Calzado’s Fresh Summer-Ready OOTDs in Mallorca, Spain
1. Iza was a vision in a white wrap linen midi dress as she posed with her beau, who also donned a matching monochromatic ensemble. Completing her neutral color palette, the actress slipped on a pair of tan Hermès Oran sandals and finished off her summery look with a layer of beaded necklaces and an anklet.
2. Iza sported another neutral look—this time, it's an asymmetrical caramel-colored maillot with a breezy white midi skirt as a cover-up.
3. It’s always a good idea to pack versatile pieces when traveling! Not only can they create a timeless look, but they can also be worn several times throughout your trip. Case in point: Iza wearing the same white midi skirt she used as a cover-up, albeit now paired with a lightweight collared top. As for her accessories, she went with dainty gold and silver jewelry and carried a woven bucket bag.
4. Iza deviated from her usual neutral color scheme and opted for a bright blue slip dress. The vibrant hue definitely made the 39-year-old stand out!
5. A sunny yellow bikini was Iza’s choice of swimwear as she waded the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!