If you ask us, neutral-colored pieces are a must in our wardrobe because they make dressing up a breeze. When you stick to muted colors like black, brown, white—and even some of the new neutral tones like pastel pink, olive or navy blue—you get a chance to experiment with different styles and textures without feeling like you're going overboard. You can also mix and match to your heart's content since these hues go together seamlessly!
If you need some inspiration on how to do neutral dressing, we noticed that Ivana Alawi loves this particular styling technique. Check out some of the best muted outfits we spotted on her Instagram below:
LOOK: 8 Chic Ivana Alawi Neutral Outfits
1. Ivana's taupe bralette and sneakers, gray sweatpants, and cream handbag make for a very pleasing color combination.
2. A white dress will never fail to make you look absolutely fresh and angelic.
3. A black bodysuit, a pair of well-fitting denim jeans, and white sneakers are all essentials in anyone's closet.
4. Feel like neutral clothes are way too plain? Add an interesting print to the mix! Case in point: Ivana's Dior monogram one-piece swimsuit that she wore as a top.
5. Not a fan of just blacks, browns, and taupes? Ivana's blush pink ribbed top and gingham print skirt is light enough to look muted.
6. A dress with ruched detailing is perfect for hiding your food baby for all your Christmas reunions!
7. Not going to the beach anytime soon? Put your bikini top to good use and pair it with your favorite bottoms for an impromptu IG shoot.
8. Ivana's beige dress looks super romantic, thanks to the smocked top and tie details.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!