Isabel Oli just turned 40 and she couldn't be more radiant. The model-slash-actress has happily been living a rather low-key life away from the spotlight, focusing on her most important job as a mom of three.
While her daily routines aren't necesarilly filled with shoots or tapings anymore, she still stays true to her fashion-savvy side even when she's just at home or vacationing with her family. The actress doesn't see her change in lifestyle as a reason to put on hold her love for dressing up, or in some cases, dressing down. Dive into Isabel's wardrobe and you're for sure to find yourself in a sea of flowy dresses, solid-colored tops and dainty jewelry. When you're glowing as much as she is, you don't really have to try that hard to look put-together.
Here are 8 fuss-free OOTDs we're loving from celebrity mom Isabel Oli:
1. Nothing is as fun as twirling around in a billowy tent dress. Isabel is practically floating in this stone-grey piece, matching it with some slides for the ultimate carefree vibes.
2. A short white cami dress is a classic option for chill days at home. The 40-year-old TV personality goes for one with a distressed hem and ruby red slippers to add some edge.
3. Some midriff exposure is welcome at any age. For sunny days out, Isabel testifies to the tried-and-tested combo of a cropped black tank and denim shorts.
4. A flowy white button-down shirt is a must have in anyone's wardrobe. They suit literally any bottom you wear them with, and they make you look dressed up (at least from the waist up) for any Zoom calls.
5. We all know the go-to regimen for days you just can't be bothered to think too much about what to put on: Just slip into a dress! Here, Isabel goes for a dotted one with a frilly hem and shoulder straps.
6. Isabel exhibits that coordinates can instantly make you look like you put 10x more thought into your daily ensemble. Go for a neutral scheme for a no-brainer but stylish look!
7. We wouldn't be surprised if Isabel borrowed this striped long-sleeve top from her hubby, John Prats. It's a great layering piece over a no-frills bandeau and baggy ripped jeans base.
8. For the quintessential mom-on-the-go 'fit, a simple dress (with pockets of course) and ballerina flats is the way to go. If you need some more space to carry your essentials, a petite monogram sling bag will do just the trick.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!