By now, you're probably well aware that the 23-year-old Filipina model Hannah Locsin has been making waves in the international scene ever since she debuted for Gucci's Spring-Summer 2020 presentation last September wearing a metallic green number, hexagonal sunnies, and gigantic chain bling.
Fast-forward to this year, and we're happy to report that the homegrown runway sweetheart is making an even bigger statement, having walked for various fashion houses during the recently wrapped-up Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks.
Below, we give you a closer look at all the brands that she walked for during the aforementioned international fashion weeks:
1. Gucci Fall-Winter 2020, Milan Fashion Week
Look, she even appeared on Gucci Beauty's YouTube series, too!
2. Anteprima Fall-Winter 2020, Milan Fashion Week
3. Ralph and Russo Fall-Winter 2020, Paris Fashion Week
4. Rokh Fall-Winter 2020, Paris Fashion Week
5. Paul and Joe Paris Fall-Winter 2020, Paris Fashion Week
6. Miu Miu Fall-Winter 2020, Paris Fashion Week
Keep making us proud, Hannah!