Hoodies have easily become a wardrobe staple because of how comfy and reliable they are. Not to mention, you can easily style them based on your personal aesthetic and preferences. Whether you’re going out to run errands or planning to stay at home to lounge around, you can definitely count on hoodies to make the best go-to outfits, since they'll surely keep you feeling cozy while looking totally Instagram-ready! That said, we’ve rounded up 14 influencer-approved hoodie 'fits for you to try any time. Scroll on and check them out below!
14 Cool Hoodie Outfits, As Seen on Influencers:
1. Gray hoodie + Baguette bag + Black biker shorts + Prada Monolith Brushed Rois Leather and Nylon boots + Long black socks + Gold hoop earrings
It’s no secret that Ida Anduyan is one to take the edgy route when it comes to outfits. Grab your favorite hoodie and pair it with biker shorts and black boots for an even edgier touch. Pro tip: lock the look by matching your face mask with your hoodie to achieve maximum cool girl effect.
2. Oversized red hoodie + Long striped bodycon skirt + Red Maison Margiela Tabi Boots + Black handbag
We’re in love with this red ensemble from Laureen Uy! Achieve this fiery 'fit by layering an oversized hoodie with a long patterned bodycon skirt and donning on your favorite pair of shoes, all in your choice of color.
3. Oversized black hoodie + Printed joggers + White platform boots + Gold jewelry
Achieve Laureen's chic and eye-catching look by donning hoodie and jogger coordinates that are perfect for both going out and lounging. You can either dress it up by adding jewelry and platform boots, or wear it as is to make it more casual.
4. Oversized chocolate brown zip-up hoodie + White lace corset + Black A-line skirt + Leopard faux fur tote bag + Black platform pumps + White socks
Give your hoodie 'fit a complete Y2K-inspired twist like Ashley Garcia. Add a feminine touch by wearing a lace corset and skirt combo under your oversized hoodie. This is the perfect look if you have a snug zip-up that’s been sitting in your closet for too long—hit the update button and mix it with more up-to-date pieces.
5. Beige hoodie + Tiger print flared pants + Black padded crossbody bag + Off -White Nike Air Jordan 4 sneakers
Wear a neutral-hued hoodie and make a statement with fun patterned bottoms like Rhea Bue. She wore a light beige hoodie paired with tiger print flare pants. Match the color of your hoodie with your shoes for a more cohesive look!
6. Pastel yellow hoodie + Plaid coordinates + Gold jewelry
This look on Aryanna Epperson is giving us major Clueless vibes! She looks so preppy in her pastel yellow hoodie matched with plaid coordinates. Accessorize with a hair clip for an added dose of cuteness!
7. Oversized gray hoodie + Black biker shorts + White printed baseball cap + Prada Hobo bag + White sneakers
Angelique Manto looks so stylish and cozy in this 'fit, which looks like the perfect thing to wear for a day spent running errands. Upgrade your hoodie and biker shorts combo by putting on a printed dad cap and the crowd-fave Prada hobo bag.
8. Hooded denim jacket + White cropped top + Black joggers + Blue sneakers + Cat eye sunglasses
If you have a penchant for timeless pieces, grab your fave denim jacket and layer it on top of your hoodie like Kaila Estrada. Give the look an update by pairing it with black joggers, super chunky sneakers, and black cat-eye sunglasses.
9. Cropped neon orange zip-up hoodie + Black denim cargo pants + Black and white sneakers + White socks + Gold jewelry
We love the whole vibe of Gabs Gibbs in this look! To cop her look: Pair a neon hoodie with a staple, like these dark denim cargo pants. You can also opt to wear any dark trouser if you're not so into cargo pants.
10. Black hoodie + Black joggers + White sneakers + Black sunglasses
Cop this off-duty model look from Julian Flores—she looks so laid ack in this all-black hoodie and joggers combo! Elevate your usual hoodie and sweatpants look by opting for a monochromatic motif and adding rectangular sunglasses.
11. Gray hoodie + White pleated skirt + Leatherette loafers + Printed socks + Clear silver metal frame glasses
Lissa Kahayon looks so posh in her hoodie and skirt OOTD! She who took inspo from Nam Do San, a character from the hit k-drama Start Up, so know you know: Take inspo from your favorite characters as well!
12. White hoodie + White blazer + White pants + Gold jewelry
Issa Pressman is proof that monochrome 'fits never fail! This all-white ensemble is the perfect pick if you want to make a hoodie look classy and sophisticated. Add a pair of minimalist gold hoops to top off the look.
13. Cropped lime green zip-up hoodie + White bralette + Lime green pleated skirt + White cuissardes
Get the best of both worlds—stay comfy in a hoodie while looking like a supermodel! Take a page from Jessica Yang's book and wear a bright colored hoodie and a pleated skirt in the same color. Complete the look with a pair of leatherette cuissardes!
14. Oversized tie-dye hoodie + Rust biker shorts + Pastel sneakers + Y2K-inspired jewelry
Who said hoodie 'fits can’t be fun? Add a pop of color to your usual hoodie and biker shorts combo by mix and matching aesthetics like Jessica Yang, who wore a colorful tie-dye hoodie and Y2K-inspired jewelry. You can even wear fun makeup and hair to unleash your creativity even more.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!