Once in a while, Instagram's algorithm directs us into the discovery of an account that just gets us. A photo catches our eye, and 10 minutes and multiple saves later, we've scrolled all the way to posts from 2017. Such was the case when we stumbled upon content creator, Imelda Evangelista.
With her edgy wolf cut, and the devil-may-care attitude her photos evoke, the Gen Z influencer loves playing up her style and isn't afraid to break rules—even the ones she's previously set. Admitting that her wardrobe is "built on neutral tones with minimal[ist] outfits", she's also been experimenting with color and patterns as of late. Keeping the same no-fills vibe and sultry energy, we're totally loving this distinctly Imelda sartorial shuffle!
Scroll on if you're looking for some fun and fresh styling inspo for summer.
LOOK: Neutral Summer OOTDs, As Seen on Imelda Evangelista
1. You will never go wrong with neutrals. But if you want to spice it up, try out different textures. We love the subtle sheen from her top!
2. Totally summer-ready is this light and breezy set. Not only is the color cooling to the eye, the material looks incredibly airy, too!
3. Nothing says fun under the sun more than this zany pair of zebra print troousers that Imelda paired with the mellowest hint of yellow. If you're reluctant to try a bold pattern, always know you can temper it down by pairing it with a more subdued solid garment.
4. Joggers can definitely be dressed up! Take cue from the Gen Z influencer and wear yours with a sultry, backless top. Put on some gold hoops and you're ready for date night!
5. Transitioning into a more summery palette? Start small by injecting color into your accessories. We love the vibrant pop of green from Imelda's shoulder bag.
6. The combination black and grey will always exude contemporary cool vibes—just look at how this halter top and jogger combo perfect nailed the sultry athleisure aesthetic.
7. While we do love ourselves some impeccable all-white 'fits, this pink patchwork skirt is totally a breath of fresh air.
8. Knee-high boots for the summer? Why not! Completing the cropped peek-a-boo top and micro-mini skirt ensemble, this look is a fun nod to the '60s. Channel the exuberance of the decade as you enjoy balmy night outs.
9. Busy day ahead? This chic and versatile outfit will take you from day to night in a snap. Wear it as is for errands and brunch with the girls, or trade the chunky slides for strappy heels for a swanky dinner in the city.
10. And finally, who said that puka shells were just reserved for the beach? Making a strong comeback, this '90's trend may just be your go-to accessory of choice this season. Just check out Imelda's lewk below!
For more of Imelda, you may scroll through her Instagram!
Will you be copping any of these looks? Let us know below!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!