Ida Anduyan's outfits are living rent-free in my head simply because I am obsessed with how she styles streetwear. Her preferred color palette is mostly composed of neutrals, and I'm particularly drawn to her all-white outfits.
It's forever hot here in the Philippines and wearing a white ensemble will grant a fresh look and feel. Plus, you can never go wrong with this color. Take it from Ida, who has bone-colored, cream, and ghost-white clothing in her wardrobe mix!
Convinced? Check out Ida's white outfit ideas below:
Coolest White Outfit Ideas To Try, As Seen On Ida Anduyan
1. White boiler suit + white sneakers
2. White sweater + white sweatpants
3. Cream-colored ribbed set + +seashell choker + beige thong platform sandals
4. Bone-colored ribbed onesie + black baseball cap + black mini shoulder bag+ white socks + white sneakers
5. Oversized white t-shirt + white boxer shorts + sneakers
6. White bodysuit + white trousers
7. White tailored dress + chunky black boots + black mini shoulder bag
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.