ICYDK, there are many ways to match OOTDs with your S.O.. Whether you don the same colors, pick out certain hues from what your partner is wearing, or even just sport a similar aesthetic, it's always fun to show your love through your 'fits.
Ida Anduyan is an example of someone who has mastered the art of coordinating outfits with her S.O.. If you look at her feed, you'll notice that she loves matching 'fits with her boyfriend Miguel Wycoco in a way that still looks classy and chic! Check out some of the photos below:
7 Times Ida Anduyan Matched Outfits with her S.O.
1. Even though they're wearing the same color, you can still clearly see their individuality and their own style—that's what coordinating oufits is all about!
2. Not too keen on matching in public? You can definitely still do it at home. See: Ida and Miguel's super comfy gray outfits.
3. We love the pop of color from Miguel's pants—it keeps him from totally matching with Ida's all-black attire.
4. Coordinating outfits with your S.O. doesn't mean you have to wear matching colors. Donning different hues that go well together is one way to do it.
5. Choosing black and white is a good way to dip your toes into the trend of matching OOTDs.
6. Jewel tones will always look good together.
7. Wearing different hues from the same color family will make your OOTDs look instantly coordinated.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!