By now, you’ve probably already realized that it’s not just white sneakers that have become a wardrobe fixture—but rather, white footwear in general. From sandals to loafer mules, to ballet flats, to stilettos, the white shoe has been spotted on many Instagram stars and celebrities alike.
Ubiquitous? Yes. Boring? Not unless you let it be. One of the best things about the white shoe trend is that it can hold its ground with almost any outfit. And if your IG feed hasn’t fully convinced you by now, then these looks from your favorite celebs and influencers will.
1. Few things say sleek and polished more than co-ords paired with the right pair of white shoes. Take some inspo from DJ and entrepreneur Katrina Razon, who looks every inch like the boss that she is wearing her tailored pantsuit with clog heels.
2. Designer and blogger Melissa Gatchalian opts for a lavender deconstructed dress paired with criss-cross Mary Janes. Top off this otherwise soft and sweet look with a bold red lip and you’re all set.
3. Meanwhile, DJ and host Bea Fabregas balances the chill-at-home vibe of her orchid-print co-ords with classic white loafers.
4. If wearing a pair that looks like everyone else’s just isn’t your thing, opt for a design that's beyond the usual. Georgina Wilson and Renée de Guzman pair their light-tone prints and chic sunnies with dainty bow-detailed shoes.
5. Just when we thought Tricia Gosingtian’s baby blue dress couldn't be any cuter, her dainty white pointy-toed flats proved otherwise.
6. Isabelle Daza is proof that layering two completely contrasting prints can work with the right pair of white shoes. Here, she’s spotted wearing the coolest mesh mules.
7. Skin is in—and by that, we mean snakeskin. Marie Lozano demonstrates the animal print trend via her block-heeled mules. Adding extra flair to her look are her chic slip dress and earrings.
8. These boots are made for walking. Channel '60s songstress Nancy Sinatra and go all out with white go-go boots. Blogger Jeline Catt wears her knee-high pair with a turtleneck dress and a boxy blazer—a combo you should definitely consider for your next trip abroad.
9. Or, you can dare to go all-white like blogger Kally Araneta instead. Pair your white boots with an equally stark white turtleneck and then wear your hair up for an OOTD that says "modern globetrotter" all the way.
10. With the right white shoes, you can dress up or dress down your go-to preppy ensemble. Jess Wilson opted for the latter, and she chose a quilted pullover paired with laidback Birkenstocks to do the job.
11. Meanwhile, Dominique Cojuangco opted to pair her classic white knit cardigan with loafer mules for a relaxed yet still polished look.
12. V-cut mules have been all the rage for quite some time now. The lovely thing about them is how they can make your legs look longer. Blogger Tracy Ayson makes a case for this by pairing hers with a no-nonsense blazer and skirt combo.
13. Never one to be boxed by traditional fashion rules, Laureen Uy tops off her denim-on-denim ensemble with white pointy-toed mules.
14. Nothing says bright and sunny day better than a breezy slip dress paired with refreshingly white shoes. Take it from the resort to the city with white canvas sneaks like Patricia Averilla, or go for strappy square-toed stilettos like Ida Anduyan.
15. Whether or not you’re into the modern-retro look easily achieved through black and white polka dots, you’d be surprised how this pattern can look so well when paired with clean white shoes. Allow Nicole Andersson to show you how it's done.
16. Kyz Uy, on the other hand, wears her pointy slingbacks with two different prints and a lavender blazer—proving that black, white, and bright colors can look great altogether.
17. Unless you’ve been living under a rock, then you’ve also noticed that PVC shoes have been prevalent lately in almost every influencer’s closet. It's like channeling Cinderella’s glass slippers, minus the 12 o'clock expiration date—check out Camille Co's take on the trend via her asymmetrical mules.
18. Nothing balances out bright and popping pieces better than white shoes, no matter the style. Kim Jones' orange knit dress and white boots combo is a testament to this.
19. Bea Marin channels streetwear cool with her utilitarian jumpsuit and classic Chuck Taylors high-top sneaker. Don’t forget the bright yellow cat-eye sunnies.
20. Blogger Rhea Bue’s take on the casual fresh look consists of a graphic tee, light-wash jeans, white block heels, and a red purse for that splash of color.