Traveling anytime soon? You might want to consider including a pair of thigh-high boots when you pack for your upcoming trip! Below, score tips from this week's Top Blogger OOTDs on how to sport it with style:
1. While vacationing in Switzerland, Aimee Song layered with cozy knits paired with suede button-down skirt and her Jimmy Choos.
2. Meanwhile, Blaire Eadie went for a pair from Dolce & Gabbana. You can never go wrong with an all-black ensemble, especially when topped off with a bold red lip.
3. Need some more lessons about "lampshading"? Then let Wendy Nguyen further demonstrate this new trend currently on the rise. Here, she ditched the pants and opted for a sweater dress paired with over-the-knee boots from Stuart Weitzman.
4. Stepping up her style game, Danielle Bernstein switched things up with a velvet pair of thigh-high boots from Derek Lam that added an interesting pop of color to her muted palette.
5. You can also sport it while layering in style like Diana Wang. Her winter style equation: black leather pants, wool coat, fringe skirt, silk blouse, scarf worn as neck piece, and a pair of Alexander McQueen thigh-high boots.