Janine Gutierrez is queen of many things—style and beauty included—but these days, we're beginning to notice that she's fast becoming travel pose peg royalty, too. If you're jetsetting anytime soon, here, five cool ways to pose with your luggage, courtesy of Janine herself.
1. A from-below shot is always elongating! Plus points for how her entire 'fit actually matches the airport she's in. Now that's masterful monochrome.
2. Investment baggage will never count as excess, so don't be afraid to flaunt it! Janine's chic Rimowa trunk deserves a snap displaying its full chrome glory.
3. This one's simple yet effective. Stand your ground...but make sure you've got a fire outfit on first.
4. Sporting cool statement shoe inflight? Pause for a #shoefie.
5. Leaning against your cute little carry-on works, too. Make use of that hotel suite mirror!