When it rains, it pours. You know how sometimes you dress up in the morning, hoping for a sunny day so you could document your new outfit, but then the weather turns gloomy. Instead of focusing on the bad side of a torrential downpour, why not focus on the sartorially savvy ways you can make use of this situation? For example, you can take rainy day fashion to the next level by utilizing your umbrella for your next #OOTD. Go ahead and shower everyone’s feed with some of these cute umbrella poses you can copy!
1. Like Alexa Chung, color-coordinate your umbrella with your outfit.
2. Be like Brigitte Bardot and get cheeky with a giant parasol.
3. Sit pretty like baby Irene Kim.
4. Dramatically look back behind you to practice your over-the-shoulder gaze.
5. Show off an oversized jacket or a trench coat with a full-body shot with your umbrella.
6. You know those beach umbrellas? Go ahead and sit underneath one and strike a happy pose.
7. Your umbrella doesn’t always have to be wide open. You can let it hang at the crook of your arm as an unexpected fashion accessory.
8. Get matchy-matchy with a friend and cozy up under an umbrella.
9. Take a beauty shot against a clear umbrella.
10. Follow Rihanna’s lead and cop this paparazzi-esque shot for a nonchalant-looking #ootd.