Whether you’re already expecting or simply planning ahead, we have breaking news for you: Your baby bump’s not supposed to be hidden. Rather, it's meant to be flaunted! Now, if you want to look like a fabulous mom-to-be with a double-tap worthy #OOTD, score some tips from these lovely ladies who’ve been there and done that.
1. The little black dress never fails.
It's normal for a pregnant woman to be bothered by the extra pounds. But if you're really feeling anxious about it, black is always a safe color. We even think it shows off your new "curve" quite nicely.
2. Ditto for the classic white buttondown.
Here’s an excuse to borrow your boyfriend’s, or rather, your husband’s shirt.
3. If you can’t show off your abs, go backless instead!
See how Blake Lively rocked this Kaufmanfranco dress? Yup, we can all learn a thing or two from this blonde bombshell.
4. Do not hesitate to accessorize.
Especially if you’re the Duchess of Cambridge and donning cute-looking hats is your territory.
5. Don’t let your bumpie keep you from wearing a bikini!
What’s to be shy about? FYI, it’s way too cute!
6. Play around with patterns.
If It girl Bea Soriano-Dee can pull it off, so can you.
7. Visualize your #OOTD from head to toe.
Being an expectant mom shouldn’t hinder your inner stylesetter from planning a killer #OOTD. Take cues from Cristine Reyes and keep in mind that comfortable clothing doesn't necessarily have to be restricting.
8. And last but definitely not the least…
Remember that a smile is still your best accessory.