Below, the stylish ladies who made it to this week's Top Blogger OOTDs:
1. Emelie Natascha gave her black cropped top and high-waist pants ensemble a furry twist via her H&M faux fur jacket and then added a sporty flavor with a pair of adidas Superstars.
2. How about a monochromatic OOTD in this year's hottest hue? Check out how Blair Eadie suited up in rose quartz.
3. Take your black tailored trousers from work to play by matching it with a cute cropped top. To strike a balance, dress it down a notch like Kryz Uy with a pair of two-strap leather sandals.
4. The key to sporting tailored bottoms in a striking color is to match it with classic pieces and a neutral palette. Take cues from Tricia Gosingtian who wore her bright red trousers with nude pointy-toed pumps and a flowy long-sleeved top.
5. Kaitlyn Ham looked every bit a member of #TeamCozy in her Stella McCartney blazer cinched with a belt and paired with cropped flare pants and Isabel Marant sneakers.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!