We don’t know about you, but we like spending our weekends relaxing and sometimes even doing absolutely nothing. Our minds are on constant overdrive throughout the working week so by the time Friday comes along, we really don’t want to deal with anything complicated. This naturally extends to fashion—why bother when there are shows to watch, people to cuddle with, beds to sleep on.
On your off days, clothing should be effortless and fuss-free! Look to these local bloggers for OOTD inspiration.
1. Ripped jeans and a white tee for that model-off-duty vibe.
2. Scheduled a brunch with the ladies? Instead of your skinny jeans, pair your plain top and flats with a pair of trendy culottes.
3. Cute co-ords make mixing and matching a thing of the past.
4. Hitting the beach? A nautical romper doubles as a bikini coverup.
5. Stay cool (literally) in an easy embroidered dress and sandals.
6. A striped tee paired with black overalls screams it's the weekend!
7. A lightweight slip dress and platform slides are just about the easiest things to throw on.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph
Minor edits have been made by the Stylebible.ph editors.