Tricia Gosingtian's new label Hinhin is pretty much a Studio Ghibli film heroine's basic wardrobe, and that's precisely its singular charm. The newly-launched brand's first collection, dubbed Chapter 1: The Last Girl on Earth, is made up of gossamer, bloom-dusted frocks in romantic, old-world silhouettes that instantly had a horde of ladies completely enamored (us included). Here, see how this debut crop of #HinhinGirls are styling their demure pieces.
1. Celebrity makeup artist Anthea Bueno sweetens her white Converse with a generous helping of florals.
2. No better 'fit for a birthday girl, says beauty guru Bianca Umali.
3. Illustrator Bea Araneta is yet another fan of doing things dainty while turning a year wiser.
4. We adore this girl scout-esque look from model Zam Dy. That beret! That bow! Those layered prints!
5. Truth is, we fell for the vibrant, painterly Hiraya dress the moment we saw it on Chinggay Labrador.
6. Artist Valerie Chua Sai is the perfect doll in her olive Munti mini and prim tan loafers.
7. Of course! Tricia clearly needs no introduction. This pretty gingham Amihan wrap is still firmly atop our wish lists.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!