Shapewear is a godsend when you need to support the lower stomach area, but let's face it: It isn't always the comfiest thing to wear. Try wearing high-waisted undies, instead! As these panties sit a little above the hips, they naturally tuck the tummy in without totally constricting it. In other words, you could breathe a little easier.
Here are a couple of high-waisted undies you can start stashing in your drawer:
1. This high-rise underwear has a flattering, leg-lengthening cut.
Melissa Hi-Leg Panty, P165, AVON, avonshop.ph
2. Who says high-rise panties can't be sexy? This hipster brief is lined with sheer lace that will highlight your bum.
2-pack Light Shaping Briefs, P999, H&M, hm.com
3. This seamless panty that's cut high above the hips can help smoothen out any unevenness under a fitted dress, skirt.
We suggest you wear it underneath bodycon dresses!
Seamless Panty, P695, WACOAL, wacoal.ph
4. The soft cotton material of this high-rise brief will provide all-day comfort.
Women High-Rise Brief, P295, UNIQLO, uniqlo.com
5. This high-rise underwear made from stretchable nylon-spandex fabric can help tuck your stomach in and accentuate your curves.
Hi-Leg Yoga Panty, P219.75, BENCH, shop.bench.com.ph
6. If you don’t want something that cuts too high, you'll want to hoard these mid-rise briefs:
10-Pack Cotton Shortie Briefs, P899, H&M, hm.com
*This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.