Sure, white is one of those no-fail neutrals you rely on for easy looks on the daily, but traveling in it is an entirely different story. Prone to stains and obvious creasing, it isn't exactly the most ideal for piecing together foolproof travel OOTDs—but media manager Kookie Buhain's flawless, jet-setting Instagram feed is set to change your mind! She's definitely got a penchant for globetrotting in pristine whites and looking way too chic.
Check out a few examples below:
1. First up, one of her clear faves: this white buttoned skirt! It may not seem like the most practical option, but Kookie styles it cute and comfy with a funky sweater, a pageboy cap, and a pair of sneakers.
2. Now for a more summery take! Daffodil yellow is always a fresh option, while Converse ups the cool kid ante.
3. She's also got a thing for white pants, whether they're trousers or denims! This breezy linen pair goes great with a pretty pink off-shoulder top. Dainty!
4. When all else fails, a simple silk camisole is endlessly elegant for any occasion. Her gold medallion pendant is a tasteful touch!
5. More sunny hues! White is a great blank canvas for multiple pops of color.
6. Head-to-toe white in any weather? Doable! Simply pile on the outerwear depending on the climes.
7. Another point proven. If you're somewhere sunny and hot, opt for a bright-hued sarong around your waist for an eye-catching punctuation.