The H&M x Alexander Wang collection will be in Manila soon and we just can’t contain our excitement any longer. Mark your calendars, ladies and gents, because come November 6, 2014, it is finally happening and we’ve got everything you need to know right here.
H&M Philippines’ first store opening made waves with the metro’s shopaholics camping overnight outside SM Megamall to get first dibs on this Swedish clothing label. And just when we thought shopping couldn’t get any more exciting, H&M has announced that its much-awaited collaboration with Alexander Wang is set to hit stores on November. And this time around, you sure wouldn’t want to be at the end of the waiting line.
If you’re planning on making a shopping trip to H&M on the 6th of November (as you should!), these are the guidelines you need to take note of:
- Color codes shall be provided on site (this determines your shopping hours/group).
- Only 10 minutes shopping time will be allotted per group in the Alexander Wang X H&M collection area. Other areas of the store will also be open during that time.
- Each customer is limited to purchase 2 pieces/product/per color.
- Your place in line does not guarantee availability of any items from the Alexander Wang x H&M collection.
- Return policy: There is a strict 3-day return/exchange policy. No refunds or exchanges will be entertained after this time. Items must be in perfect condition and please bring your receipt. Accessories and undergarments are non-refundable for hygiene reasons. Items that are not the correct size may be exchanged but cannot be replaced with a different item.
- No substitution in line is allowed. Actual customer should be in line.
- Hashtag: #ALEXANDERWANGXHM
And that's not all. The first 10 customers on the line will also receive a special commemorative book entitled The First 10 Years. In celebration of H&M’s first 10 years of collaborating with iconic designers, this book contains the history behind each collab, including interviews with many of the designers. Also, this limited edition book will NOT be sold in the Philippines. Don't you want to get your hands on a copy? Now that's just one of the many reasons why you need to be there on November 6!
Oh, and by the way, if you want to make the most of your alloted 10-minute shopping time, we suggest you plan ahead and shop smart. We did promise you that we have everything you need to know right here, so go on, launch the gallery and start browsing the Alexander Wang x H&M collection in advance, including the prices!