The temperatures are rising quickly and it only means one thing: it's time for you to go on that beach trip with your friends. The thing is, the outfits you need to pack have got to be cute. Just because you’re going to chill out all day doesn’t mean you can be complacent with how you dress. Fortunately, there's Instagram—below, we compiled some fashion girl-approved looks you can copy.
1. As seen on the Jacquemus Spring/Summer 2018 runway, shield yourself from harmful UV rays with an oversized sun hat. The bigger the headgear, the better!
2. Like Kaia Gerber, channel Blue Crush with a bucket hat and a short-sleeved button-down as your beach cover-up. It has a cute girl-next-door-appeal without having to try too hard. Surfboard is optional.
3. Catch everyone’s attention and try wearing a metallic jacket as your cover-up. It’s fashion-forward and definitely different from the rest.
4. Dare to be bold and go the extra mile when it comes to accessorizing. Make like Shea Marie and adorn yourself with a pretty headband, a pair of chic specs, plus a bright lip. No need to keep it casual.
5. The ultimate summer staple: a polka dot sun dress. As seen on Irene Kim, this fun and feminine print is something you shouldn’t get enough of.