A look into Heaven Peralejo's Instagram reveals that she mostly sticks to outfits in neutral colors with flattering cuts, and we don't blame her—they make dressing up a total breeze! When she does venture out of her trusty earth tones, she goes all out.
The 22-year-old actress is a big fan of romantic printed outfits with interesting cuts and dainty jewelry. From her dresses to swimsuits and even cover-ups, you'll notice that she likes incorporating prints in a lot of her OOTDs.
Looking for some inspiration for your own outfits? We rounded up seven of her prettiest printed 'fits. Check them out below:
Heaven Peralejo's Prettiest Printed Outfits
1. Heaven's yellow and white jumpsuit with a ruffled neckline looks pretty enough on its own, so she kept her accessories to a minimum.
2. Her bright orange cropped halter top paired with denim shorts is the perfect outfit combination for a day out in nature.
3. Heaven's love for prints isn't just limited to her regular outfits, as seen here in her black and white bikini top and wraparound skirt.
4. Her orange and white printed bikini top perfectly complements her sunkissed complexion.
5. Heaven gladly took a break from her usual earthy color palette and went for a blue and orange animal print top with an interesting cut.
6. Make dressing up in the morning a breeze by slipping into a printed dress so you won't have to worry about accessories! Below, Heaven kept things simple by only wearing one pair of earrings.
7. If you want to incorporate prints into your outfit while still keep things low-key, take a page from Heaven's book and use a printed cover-up. You can easily take it off if it gets too hot!