WATCH: Ways to upgrade your outfits, according to Heart Evangelista
1. Starting off "simple," Heart goes with a classic black bottoms and white top combo. But trust Heart to take it to the next level. She adds a pop of color with bright blue and green sneakers and yellow and black sunglasses as accessories. Sporty and classy at the same time!
2. A pair of jeans is a staple piece but they don't have to look ordinary. Here, Heart elevates a her humble pair with a colorful printed wrap top and orange cover up. To complete the outfit, she adds a purple belt, chunky bracelets, a claw clip, and a mini bag for an added fun touch.
3. A monochrome outfit is a surefire way to look polished. Instead of going for the go-to neutral colors, try opting for muted down tones of bright colors such as powder blue, like what Heart does.
4.Heart takes athleisure to the next level by reaching for accessories that are eye-catching such as her silver heels and a bright yellow mini bag.
5. Easily don a print-on-print ensemble by planning your color story. In this case, Heart starts with a printed crop top and jacket that come in similar color palette. She then picks up the cool hue in her black boots and again in her magenta crossbody. Heart then neutralizes the entire look with white pants, making her look visually appealing.
6. Heart shows us with yet another way to glam up your jeans. According to her, a pop of color is the answer! A fluffy pink top may be a little bit "extra" for some, but don't fret because the jeans balances it out. With this ensemble, Heart slips on a pair of pink and black heels that's dainty with a bit of an edge.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!