After her successful stint in Milan Fashion Week, Heart Evangelista wasted no time and immediately jet-setted out for her next destination. The 37-year-old found herself back in Paris for another round of fashion week chaos, and that meant a whirlwind of fittings, brunches, and shows to attend. As usual, Heart turned up in only the chicest ensembles during her time in the City of Lights, further cementing her status as one of the most fashionable personalities in the industry.
See all her stylish looks below!
LOOK: Heart Evangelista’s Chic OOTDs at Paris Fashion Week
1. Starting off the trip strong, Heart looked regal in a statement red frock for a dinner with Dior. Featuring puffed sleeves and a long pleated skirt, the style maven further upped the ante of her ensemble by adding long black gloves made of leather and lace. As her outfit’s finishing touch, she carried a red Dior purse with intricate black stitching.
2. A subtle Barbiecore look that she donned during her time in Paris was this magenta blazer-style dress from Collini Milano. She punctuated the pink with a black bandeau top underneath and her mini crocodile Hermès Kelly mini.
3. Now that it’s shifting to winter over in the western hemisphere, it’s the perfect time to rock elegant layered looks. For Dior’s show, Heart was a vision in grey wearing a long wrap coat that flared out to create a flattering silhouette. A white collared polo shirt peeked out underneath with a black ribbon tied neatly around it. Her floral Dior Saddle bag injected a subtle pattern into her outfit while a contemporary twist was made with the choice of black platform heels.
4. As expected from the style icon, Heart isn’t afraid to pull off different aesthetics. As seen here, she tried her hand at a baggy ensemble with her oversized plaid blazer and blue button-down shirt underneath. Ever the hubadera, Heart chose to reveal a sliver of her brown bralette underneath her layers. The multi-hyphenate then finished off her look with loose black leather pants and chunky platforms.
5. In between the hustle and bustle of her busy schedule, Heart took the time for a leisurely stroll around Paris’ picturesque corners. Keeping it simple, the star slipped on a cream-colored halter mini dress while adding black touches to her look by way of her black Chanel backpack and her dark sunglasses.
6. Heart went with a color-blocking ‘fit for the Isabel Marant show, sporting a long-sleeved orange crop top that flaunted her sculpted stomach. She threw on a puffy blue jacket on top and teamed it with a matching pair of baggy pants. Lastly, she completed her look with an orange cross-body bag.
7. Monochromatic OOTDs are always a no-fail and proving that is Heart! Here, she was seen in a black double-breasted blazer dress that had structured shoulder pads over a black blouse with an oversized bow. The style star stepped into a pair of black platform heels while framing her face with oversized sunnies.
ICYMI, Heart earned Victoria Beckham's seal of approval and even called her as VB's perfect muse!
8. Heart had a cute coordinated moment with her friend and fellow style star, Nikki Huang. While Nikki wore an all-black ensemble, Heart on the other hand was dressed in a head-to-toe white getup. Her mini dress featured a ruffled sash on the left side while on her feet were a pair of white platform sandals.
9. The style maven was seen again in another casual ‘fit, this time sporting a crisp white cropped button-down and denim jeans. Elevating her laidback OOTD was her gem-studded Prada Re-Edition purse.
10. One of the most anticipated shows during Paris Fashion Week was the Balmain show and Heart didn’t fail to show up in an ultra-chic ensemble. Comprising of a cropped denim jacket with a shearling collar, she styled this with a blush pink button-down skirt and scrunched knee-high boots.
11. Heart hasn’t been spotted in as much hubadera looks as usual, possibly because of the colder weather. But despite that, the 37-year-old still managed to bare some skin in a black bralette top. Paired with a neutral midi skirt and a feathery overcoat, she was ready to conquer another day of fashion week!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!