Trust Heart Evangelista to always make headlines in whatever new jaw-dropping ‘fit she’s rocking next. The style maven, who’s recently in the Italian fashion capital of Milan for fashion week, has already caused a flurry on social media with all the extra looks she’s been donning in the city, whether it be from using a P26,000 Fendi hairclip to adjust her neon green silk dress or a Moschino outfit featuring gold-toned cutlery.
Below, we chart all the 37-year-old ensembles she’s been spotted wearing around Milan.
LOOK: Heart Evangelista’s Stylish OOTDs in Milan Fashion Week
1. Before all the chaos of fashion week, Heart kept it simple and cozy in a baby blue cropped cardigan paired with light-wash jeans. As a quirky touch, she slipped on a pair of fuzzy blue heels to complete her OOTD.
2. Heart was likened to Princess Diana in this athleisure ‘fit composed of an oversized lilac sweater, black biker shorts, and chunky white sneakers. To complement her sporty look even more, the stylista tied her hair back into a messy ponytail with her curtain bangs framing her face.
3. The style maven showed up to the Fendi show in a striking green neon dress featuring a daring V-neckline and thigh-high slit. As the dress was a bit loose on Heart’s petite figure, she adjusted it at the back with a bejeweled gold hairclip from the same brand! How creative!
4. A black and white dress code was in order for Onitsuka Tiger’s SS23 show. In staying in line with this color palette, Heart opted for an oversized sweater vest with the brand name printed on the left side. Underneath this, she wore over a white button-down shirtdress. Completing her monochrome look was a black and grey bucket bag and white kicks.
5. One of Heart’s most eye-catching looks while in Milan was this teal ensemble from Italian brand Collini Milano. What elevated this set from your typical suit was the play of textures with the mix of silk fabric and feathers. As a splash of color, the style maven went with a metallic orange clutch to hold her essentials.
6. Take this as your sign to don an extra OOTD at the grocery! As seen here, Heart seemingly wore an oversized orange and purple fur coat to pick up a few pantry staples from her nearby supermarket. She paired this statement piece with a pair of nude platform heels and a timeless mini Hermès Kelly purse.
7. Heart made a case for kitchenware as a stylish ensemble when she wore a matching cutlery-themed jacket, skirt, and purse for one of the shows she attended. Embellished with gold-toned forks, spoons, and knives, the Moschino outfit definitely made the 37-year-old a head-turner!
8. When in doubt, it’s always a good idea to turn up to any event in a bold-hued OOTD. Just take it from Heart who walked up to the Versace show in a scarlet red plaid jacket and skirt co-ords from the Italian house. The style maven wasn’t afraid to pair the matching set with a contrasting denim corset top while adorning her feet were another pair of platform heels, this time in a deep wine shade.
9. Gone are the days when mixing and matching different patterns was considered a fashion faux pas. Taking style cues from Heart, she teamed chevron with stripes in this full multi-colored Missoni OOTD comprised of an oversized blazer, baggy trousers, and a scarf.
10. Sporting another black and white look, this time Heart decked herself out in a structured striped blouse with a diamond pattern at the front and a matching midi skirt from Gucci. She added a half-toned fedora to up the ante of her look while injecting a bright hue by way of her cobalt blue platform heels.
11. Heart has always adored rocking local Filipino designers on the international stage and one of her go-tos is Neric Beltran. Here, the style star rocks a sequined mini dress by the designer which she styled with a blush pink Alexander Mcqueen Moto jacket. To finish off her look, she accessorized with a mini Lady Dior purse and stepped into studded heels from Aquazzura.
12. Heart was spotted in Collini Milano number, this time opting for a suit in a neon yellow shade. To balance out its brightness, she partnered it with a grey crop top and one of her more muted handpainted handbags.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!