In case you missed it, Heart Evangelista's officially returning to the screen with a new rom-com soap opera called I Left My Heart in Sorsogon. Heart will be playing Celeste, a fashionista returning home to the province of Sorsogon, whose lush, serene landscapes make the perfect backdrop for—we're guessing—a riveting love triangle tale.
ILMHIS is slated to be released by GMA sometime soon, and, if we're being honest, we totally can't wait! We're not exaggerrating when we say that the show's fashion angle thrilled us to the core. It's about time we had a local counterpart to onscreen style mavens like Yoon Se-ri, and who better to blaze the trail than Heart herself?
And, the news only gets better. In a recent interview, the global style icon revealed that she'll be wearing items straight out of her own wardrobe for the show. Apparently, she brought two cars full of stuff to the lock-in taping in Sorsogon, and she'll likely send over some more. "I'll be supplying all the clothes, I'm very hands-on in this soap, down to the clip that I'll wear for my scenes," she said.
Without further ado, here are some luxurious looks from Heart that we can't wait to see on the show!
1. We're loving this quintessentially Heart OOTD. She's wearing a crystal-encrusted headband (we're guessing it's a piece by Jennifer Behr), a dainty white ruffle neck eyelet dress, assorted jewelry, and a Micro Lady Dior.
2. Heart's a die-hard Chanel girl, no doubt about it! Here, she wears a pajama-like logo top with a Chanel sling bag and airpods case.
3. We're so happy to see that Heart will be wear her hand-painted bags on the show! It looks like she took a break from painting Birkins and shifted over to painting Louis Vuitton Capucines. She fittingly wore the bag with Louis Vuitton monogram trousers, which she teamed with a simple bustier top, layered necklaces, and studded sandals.
4. Another classic look! Her artistry's really shining through on this one—she's wearing a Fiorucci Portofino shirtdress with a Lancaster Foulonne Milano shoulder bag.
5. All in all, this is a pretty laidback look: Those monogram Louis Vuitton pants look so comfy, and we just love that Prada scrunchie!
6. Next up, we have this dainty China print tangzhuang-style blazer from Dolce & Gabbana, which she paired with matching wedges, and a Lancaster box bag.
7. Heart has a penchant for scarves and twillys. She's proof that a Chanel scarf can spice up even the simplest ensembles. Peep her chic Chanel jeans, too!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!