There's certainly no stopping Heart Evangelista from conquering the world. Just a few days ago, the fashion darling graced the Cannes Film Festival, sharing the red carpet with international heavyweights such as Anne Hathaway and Bella Hadid. Having donned one statement-making ensemble after the other, Heart's debut at the prestigious event was undoubtedly a memorable one. Chart all of her looks below!
LOOK: Heart Evangelista's show-stopping looks at Cannes 2022
1. Heart's first day on her trip saw her in an intricate and sultry LBD by David Koma. The asymmetric frock featured a crystal-embellished floral applique on one side, and a see-through mesh cut-out on the other.
2. The next day, the 37-year-old was unmissable in orange tweed coords from Self-Portrait. She teamed the ensemble with nude Hermes flats and a cute heart-shaped Chanel crossbody bag.
3. In another orange moment, Heart slipped into a Cheetah Rivera top that had a huge bow flowing down her shoulder. To dress it on the more casual side, she teamed it with jeans, nude pumps, and an array of silver jewelry.
4. Heart twinned with the prestigious Cannes red carpet in the most exquisite way via a Tony Ward ball gown. The crepe-like rouching on the bodice, the grand bow on her back, and the thigh-high slit all made the actress' debut all the more unforgettable. Tres chic!
5. Post-red carpet, Heart attended a fundraising event where she donned a head-to-toe pink look. Wearing Hamda Al Hafim, her feather-adorned frock featured velour panels glistening against a sheer base, making for a classy hubadera look.
6. Of course, Heart wasn't going to miss out on the picturesque beaches of the French locale—even if it meant stepping on the sand in full couture! For a quick editorial shoot, she was a vision in a voluminous teal Tony Ward ball gown.
7. It is, in fact, still summer on that side of the world. To keep things breezy, Heart slipped into a blue mesh bodycon dress from Missoni, tastefully matched with some pumps.
8. After such a whirlwind weekend, Heart stopped by the famed town of St. Tropez to unwind. Her chosen OOTD for a market run was a pleated black-and-white dress from Maison Alaia, paired with stacked silver necklaces and a roomy yellow Hermes bag.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!