If there is one real-life Crazy Rich Asian we keep an eye on when it comes to her OOTDs, it’s definitely Heart Evangelista. The actress and artist flew to the USA for multiple projects and collabs—including something in the works with Vogue and Brandon Boyd. On top of that, she’s rumored to star in the second season of Netflix’s reality series Bling Empire! Talk about a short but packed trip!
Though she’s back in Manila and currently fulfilling her mandatory quarantine at the Marriott, her Instagram feed is still in Beverly Hills. That said, we’re enjoying every travel outfit she’s finally sharing on her grid. As we all know, Heart is obsessed with the (non-)color white, so she made it a point to pack some high-impact outfits in her favorite fresh hue. Here we round-up all of Love Marie’s dominantly white outfits that’ll convince you to give bright colors and dark hues a rest!
Check Out Heart Evangelista’s All-White Outfits in the US
1. Perfect for a day in sunny LA, Heart wore floral Dolce & Gabbana co-ords to match the weather. The actress paired the piece with white pointed stilettos and delicate jewelry. Leaving her long luscious black hair down, Heart is indeed a vision in white!
2. Heart definitely loves a cute matching jacket and skirt look. She definitely matched her nautical surroundings with this fresh ‘fit that was perfectly paired with a woven Chanel bag and chunky cork heels. Definitely the right look for a day at the Hamptons.
3. Trust Heart to champion local designers even when traveling abroad. Mark Bumgarner’s off-shoulder top and high-waist trousers set definitely made Heart stand out during a busy day in town.
4. Only Heart can make chilling in bed look this fabulous! Wearing white coordinates from Chanel, the actress looked so fresh and fab while lounging around in her home-y hotel room.
5. A day at Rodeo Drive calls for an understated couture moment. We love this streamlined Ulyana Sergeenko dress that proves that less can be more when it comes to high fashion. Of course, her Hermes Kelly elevates her ‘fit even further—not that it needed it.
6. You can’t go wrong with a short but chic shirt dress! Worn with statement shoes, in Heart’s case she opted for a pair of silver boots from Isabel Marant, your OOTD can look far from basic. Stacked colored bracelets and round-rimmed sunnies definitely add an interesting touch to her look, too!
7. Heart makes even a white bathrobe look luxurious and fashionable. Accented by her signature Bulgari Serpenti choker and red nails, she definitely exuded extravagance by not doing too much.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!