The summer heat is just killing us, and it's no surprise if it's making you too lazy to dress up. You just want to grab the clothing in the most breathable fabric to help you stay cool throughout the day. We totally get you—it's about survival over style.
But hear me out: You can stay and look cool by making this simple change: Dress up in a refreshing hue like green! Besides symbolizing new life, it's relaxing on the eyes. The color green can also inspire you to be creative, so it's the best shade to wear when you need to be extra productive.
Convinced? Check out these super-fresh green outfit ideas:
10 Fresh Green Outfit Ideas, As Seen On Celebs
1. Moss green halter crop top + jeans
2. Seafoam green striped shirt + aquamarine bike shorts + white baseball cap + printed plimsolls
3. Light chartreuse slip dress + beige shoulder bag + dainty jewelry
4. Honeydew button-down blouse + off-white corset top + white wide-leg jeans + white canvas tote + white trainers
5. Matcha green bikini set + light jade pants + bucket hat + utility belt + sunglasses + sneakers
6. Pale sage criss-cross halter crop top + pale sage jeans
7. Aqua dress with yellow floral prints + green bag + yellow sunglasses
8. Green puff sleeve tailored blouse + yellow shorts + sunnies + yellow slides
9. Printed scarf top in shades of green + denim pants with matching printed detail + dainty gold jewelry
10. Seafoam pearl babydoll dress + white structured hobo bag + white court shoes
* This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!