Shopping for swimsuits is always tricky. With so many different styles and trends making rounds online, the mere thought of picking out a few options feels overwhelming, even for certified beach babes. If you're also struggling to find The One for you, we suggest copping the exact swimsuits your favorite Gen Z celebrities swear by.
To help you narrow down your shopping list, we've listed a few celeb-approved swimsuits you can shop below:
SHOP: 8 Swimsuits Worn by Gen Z Celebs
1. Personal fashion taste aside, a plain black swimsuit is a must for every wardrobe. Case in point: Alexa Ilacad's simple and timeless maillot.
Clara in Black, P3450, FLOAT SWIMWEAR, floatswimwear.com
2. On the contrary, it's also fun to experiment with bright colors and loud prints every now and then. Take it from Andrea Brillantes, who looks every bit like a sun goddess in this floral number.
Billie Halterneck Top in Buttercup Baby, P1400, BLACKBOUGHSWIM, blackboughswim.ph
3. FYI, you can still wear swimsuits outside of the pool. For instance, Francine Diaz uses her bikini top as a dainty pastel bralette.
4. Capture that '80s aesthetic effortlessly with a retro animal print. Gabbi Garcia's cheeky variant is the perfect alternative for low-key hubadera girls.
Tori Hi-Kini Set in Black Zoo, P2600, EIGHTH MERMAID SWIMWEAR, eighthmermaid.com
5. Sofia Andres is a stunner in this classy piece. To imitate that modest soft-girl look, look for chiffon and neutrals.
Lucia Highwaist Set in Tan, P2290, BALUD SWIMWEAR, baludswim.com
Aurora Top in Pearl White, P1450; Ava Bottom in Pearl White, P1200, HELENPIECE, helenpiece.com
7. An island girl at heart, Julia Barretto has no shortage of chic swimwear in her wardrobe. In particular, this terracotta one-piece is one of her budget-friendly favorites!
KAI Full-Piece in Rust, P850, SEW LOCAL PH, sewlocalph.com
Amanda Three Piece Set in Pink, P899, IVANA SWIM BY PRIMA CLOTHING, available on primaclothingph.com
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.