Gazini Ganados is only a few days away from the big day. Our very own Miss Philippines recently flew to Atlanta, Georgia for the Miss Universe 2019 competition wearing the most stylish outfits to document her journey. Below, we round up all the OOTDs she's worn so far as she took part in all the pre-pageant festivities and activities.
1. Gazini sported a flowy orange jumpsuit by Russ Cuevas for her one-day layover in Los Angeles.
2. Touchdown, Atlanta! The beauty queen wore a tailored trench coat with a tweed inner garment, created by Filipino designer Feliciano Ador. Oh, and did you spot her Phoenix brooch by Felizo, too?
3. Gazini honors the Maguindanao province by wearing their Inaul weave. She wore this House of Kari number paired with Crystal Seas T'nalak clutch and Casadei pumps for the Miss Universe Thanksgiving dinner.
4. Next up: Gazini got to know her Miss Universe sisters during their orientation day. She wore a bedazzled suit paired with satin olive trousers by Feliciano Ador.
5. The beauty queen attended the Smile Train event clad in a simple white tee and tailored red slacks. But the focal point of her outfit? The eye-catching Kathryn Fanlo necklace, which featured an image of a girl from the Ata tribe of Mindanao
6. Gazini wore this PS Officiel white silk mini dress while she made pizza with kids.
7. For a day filled with rehearsals, Gazini packed this metallic sage plissé Steph Tan jumpsuit.
8. Gazini was a vision in her red feather-trimmed Julianne Syjuco frock. She completed the look with a Kandama Collective coat, made by weavers from Julongan Village in Kiangan, Ifugao.
On her Instagram post, Gazini shares that the pattern of the coat "depicts two elderly women helping each other in the pounding of rice kernels to remove its husk. The rest of the garment carries a shield symbol, or “happiyo” in the Tuwali language, which was used by the ancient Ifugao men.
She also completed her look with Kathryn Fanlo woven earrings.
9. Gazini looked gorgeous in this white dress with feather details—another creation by Feliciano Ador!
10. Just two days before the prelimenaries and coronation night, Gazini wore another jumpsuit. This time, it was created by Kandama Collective using weaves from Ifugao and Abra.
We can't wait to see the rest of her Miss Universe ensembles!