While it’s been raining almost nonstop in Manila, on the other side of the world in California, the sun shines on. We know this because Kapuso star Gabbi Garcia is currently vacationing in the sunny American state with her beau Khalil Ramos—and clearly, she packed a stylish wardrobe for the trip! For the couple’s first-ever unchaperoned jaunt abroad, the 24-year-old actress made sure she was camera-ready wearing the chicest OOTDs for their photo ops. Keep scrolling to browse her U.S. travel lookbook.
Gabbi Garcia’s Neutral Travel Outfits in the U.S.
1. The first thing on the art-loving duo’s agenda was visiting Los Angeles’ museums, and Gabbi opted to sport a black and white color palette. The actress donned an abstract-printed puff-sleeved dress, which allowed her to show some skin via its thigh-high slit. Sticking to a monochrome aesthetic, she finished off her look with a pair of white-framed sunnies and the celebrity fave Hermès Oran sandals.
2. A trip to California wouldn’t be complete without a visit to Disneyland! Here, Gabbi chose a comfy and casual OOTD comprised of a white tank top and matching denim jeans. Meanwhile, her footwear of choice was a chunky pair of Nike AF1’s.
3. Packing a little white dress on a trip is guaranteed to give you an effortlessly fresh ‘fit. Case in point: Gabbi slipped into an LWD featuring a fitted bodice balanced out by a voluminous bubble skirt. You can choose to inject bright pieces into your ensemble for a pop of color, but the actress continued with her neutral color scheme by accessorizing with the same white-framed shades and black sandals.
4. If you needed any more convincing to start your capsule wardrobe, here’s Gabbi building a stylish ensemble made up of essentials such as a white top and black high-waisted shorts. Present in her OOTD is her ever-reliable Hermès Oran sandals!
5. The celebrity couple went on a hike in Yucca Valley and Gabbi kept things minimal by going with a ribbed tank top and denim shorts combo. To tie her look together, she went with a chunky pair of black boots and added a white Jacquemus bucket hat to protect her from the harsh California sun.
6. The Kapuso star made her way to Joshua Tree in a neutral colored romper just as the sun started to set in the desert and tinged the surroundings with a golden glow.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!