As more local tourist destinations open just in time for the summer, many of our favorite celebrities are flying all the way to Boracay, Siargao, and Balesin. Adding to the list of stars who are making us jealous with their beach getaways, Gabbi Garcia was also recently spotted enjoying the beautiful paradise of Panglao, Bohol for a much-needed family vacay while staying at Bellevue Resort.
Here, we round up Gabbi Garcia’s fresh and relaxed outfits in Bohol:
1. Gabbi wouldn’t dare miss a photo at this wonder of the world—the famous Chocolate Hills! We love this sweet and chic ‘fit from Eighth Mermaid that she elevated with dangling hoop earrings and finished off with a casual bun.
2. Lounging around the resort, Gabbi opted for a ruched bikini set and a crochet bucket hat to shield her from the sun! She later on paired her top with white lounge pants to keep her covered up when she’s out of the water.
3. Celebrating her astounding seven million followers on Instagram, Gabbi went for a set of floral co-ords consisting of a smocked cropped top and high-waist shorts. We love the red gumamela behind her ear as an added pop of color. So adorable!
4. If you want a low-key beach look that's still chic, take your cue from Gabbi’s island cruise ‘fit. This white slip dress is a fuss-free frock you can never go wrong with. We love how Gabbi wrapped her head with a '60s style polka-dotted silk scarf, too. Plus, those oversized sunnies were an excellent touch—totally reminds us of Audrey Hepburn!
5. Going for a neutral look that will complement your tan? Take your cue from Gabbi, who chose a nude V-neck maillot. Skin tone nudes are always a flattering choice of color!
6. Speaking of which, this muted high-waisted blue gray bikini set is another cool hue against Gabbi's morena skin!