If there's one thing you need to know about Gabbi Garcia, it's that you can always count on her for a quick outfit inspiration. Since her wardrobe is composed of well-made basics like neutral-colored tops, co-ord sets, and pretty dresses, it's pretty easy to recreate her style given that we most likely already have similar items sitting in our closets.
FYI, while she has no doubt mastered the girly aesthetic, you can count on her for sporty OOTD pegs as well! In case you didn't know, Gabbi has been taking tennis lessons recently at the Village Sports Club, and she would often post her tennis day 'fits on Instagram. Check out the ones she's uploaded so far:
Gabbi Garcia's Chic Tennis Outfits
1. Gabbi's pink-on-pink tank top and tennis skirt combination is so pleasing to look at. We love the addition of her white Prada visor cap—it's making us want to cop one for ourselves!
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. A deep dive into Gabbi's feed will tell you that she usually gravitates toward neutrals, so we love it when she unexpectedly wears bright pops of color. Case in point: her teal tank top and white tennis skirt with an orange trim.
3. Gabbi looks every bit like a tennis champ in this sleek all-black tennis dress. We love the criss-cross straps in the back!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. For this one, she decided to keep things classic and wear a dark olive green top tucked in her white skirt. We also appreciate the subtle pop of color that the green waistband of her skirt provides.
5. Gabbi's outfit is proof that sage green is definitely the it color right now—the hue just goes so well with everything, especially white.