Jinkee Pacquiao was spotted touring around Spain with her brood and naturally, she packed the most stylish outfits for IG-worthy snaps of their travel. For their summer trip, Jinkee packed airy and breezy pieces like long dresses and loose trousers in colorful hues that matched the sunny weather.
Below, we rounded up all of Jinkee’s fresh and summer-ready OOTDs that’ll inspire you to wear more color. Keep scrolling!
LOOK: Jinkee Pacquiao’s Fresh and Colorful Spain OOTDs
1. Kicking things off is this bright violet maxi dress Jinkee wore in Barcelona. Her orchid-colored dress featured an ankle-grazing hemline and side cutout that added flair to your regular frock. To finish off her vibrant look, Jinkee paired her dress with a lilac tote to keep things monochromatic.
2. Even with Jinkee’s affinity for dainty dresses, she also knows just how chic a classic tank-and-trouser combo. Case in point: Her chic, designer OOTD features a striped Gucci top that she teamed with long black pants. To up the ante, Jinkee accessorized with Hermès pieces: a camel-hued Birkin bag and a pair of white Oran sandals.
3. If you’re at a loss for outfit inspo, do as Jinkee does and try a little color-blocking action! As seen here, she balanced out the brightness of her red top with the darkness of a black floor-length skirt.
4. Jinkee rocked another fashionable number while she was out and about in Madrid. This time, she slipped into a plain white top underneath a button-down. Jinkee couldn’t resist sprucing up her ‘fit with a pair of fuchsia pink trousers and an orange Bottega Venetta Jodie purse. Oh, and peep her comfy Dior Dway slides, too!
5. A boating excursion on the Mediterranean sea found Jinkee in a nautical-inspired ensemble! Here, she wore a white-on-white set featuring round cutouts which revealed her skin-toned swimsuit underneath. Dior was Jinkee’s designer of choice for accessories with her floral book tote and oblique motif head scarf.
6. Here's Jinkee's formula when accessorizing an already colorful 'fit: Echo one of the hues from your look. In her case, Jinkee chose to pickup the yellow accents of her abstract-printed top with her Lady Dior handbag!
7. If you need more proof that Gen Z green transcends generations, here’s Jinkee rocking the trendy color through a baggy button-down top and pants. Taking a break from her usual heels and sandals, she opted for a pair of white sneaks to add a more laidback look to her OOTD.
8. A maillot needn’t just be used for swimming! Just take a look at Jinkee who's making a case for wearing this beach staple out in town! Her style prowess was definitely evident through her pink maillot which she used as a bodysuit. To make the swimmie more city-chic, Jinkee dressed it up by tucking it into a pair of white jeans and throwing on a tweed vest. So cute!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!