It isn't hard to admire Francine Diaz for her girl-next-door charm. Her humble lifestyle is surprisingly relatable for someone with so much star potential. On her Instagram account, however, we're loving the double tap-worthy OOTDs she posts from time to time.
One thing we've noticed about the Gen Z star is her penchant for monochromatic outfits. Her fits are the ideal source of inspo if you're eyeing the monochromatic trend for your own looks. One easy trick we picked up from her OOTDs is to mix different shades of your chosen color to give your look more dimension. Ready to try it out? Take it from Francine and her monochromatic outfits below.
6 easy monochromatic outfit ideas from Francine Diaz
1. This all-peach ensemble looked 10 times more stylish with the ever so slightly different shades used in the outfit.
2. Going for neutrals? Francine's casual and monochromatic get-up is a pleasant mix of tans and beiges.
3. This summer-appropriate fit by Francine composed of warm tones is a bold take on monochromatic dressing.
4. Opting for co-ords is an effortless way to go monochromatic. Francine takes it up a notch by color coordinating her accessories, too.
5. Francine has us convinced that pink is a cute choice for the monochromatic trend, with her Barbie pink top layered under a blush pink sweater.
6. Another way to achieve monochromatic dressing is by layering different fabrics together. This combo of sheer organza and satin fabric spruced up an all-pink look.
*This story originally appeared on Candymag.com. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!