If you're on-the-go, Francine Diaz has a slew of simple yet chic outfit ideas you can easily pull off. With a wardrobe filled with cropped tops, jeans, and sneakers, Francine's laidback style preferences has your back for quick 'fits to throw on that will still make you look fresh, chic, and always put together.
LOOK: Comfy yet chic outfits we're copying from Francine Diaz:
1. If you want to wear a typical top-and-jeans kind of outfit, then try opting for neutral colors. Wearing neutrals is a foolproof way to look chic and polished. Add another neutral color like black, for easy contrast. Don't forget your dainty jewelry to complete the look.
2. A denim jumpsuit just screams chill and relaxed! Her pink Chanel bag also adds a fun take on the denim overalls while doubling as lady-like accessory.
3. Elevate your usual sleeveless top-and-jeans combo by going for a textured or printed top. Polish off the look, by reaching for beaded necklaces and hoop earrings.
4. This knit mock neck top and deep blue jeans pairing feels like an ode to the ‘90s, yet it still looks fresh and modern. It's also a comfy combo, and is just right for our erratic weather.
5. Sporty, cool, and relaxed is what Francine lives by in this OOTD. If you're interested in donning crop tops but want a cozy coverage, reach for an oversized hoodie, and call it a day!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!